CISO Cloud Committee was established in 2020 by CSA Italy association. It is a permanent roundtable for sharing information, experiences, knowledge among Chief Information Security Officers. Main objectives are:
- promoting and supporting CISO role through various initiatives such as: role profiling, definition of a specific training path (in particular in the Cloud Security area), analysis of its placement in corporate organizations and relative career growth path, teaching in courses/masters;
- keeping up to date with CSA research (+ 35 active working groups) and initiatives;
- sharing of experiences on cloud security journeys;
- participating in events organized by CSA (Italy and EMEA);
- carrying out peer-reviews of CSA Italy’s studies and initiatives.
For more information send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
CISO Cloud Committee Manifesto